Hard to believe it's 2019. If you have been keeping up with Cameyo news, you know that in 2018 we actively partnered with Google to deliver Windows applications to any device from the cloud, to include Chromebooks.
One of the ways we are doing this is through the Cameyo Application for Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The app gives GCP customers the ability to run Cameyo as a project in their GCP account.
Not familiar with the power of Cameyo, click here to watch our video.
Benefits of using the Cameyo App for GCP
- Windows apps to any device from the cloud.
- Seamless integration with G Suite for single sign-on, app and user permissions, printing, storage and more.
- Up to $500 in GCP credits and additional usage savings using your own GCP account.
- Extremely simple to use, no existing infrastructure or major technical experience required.
- All billing runs through Google for simplified account management.
Getting Started is Painless
As with everything Cameyo, getting started and running the app is incredibly simple. Below are the set up instructions for new and existing GCP customers. For questions or concerns, we have several tools available, which can be accessed on the Cameyo support page.
New Google Cloud Platform Customers
Set Up Your GCP Account
- Go to cloud.google.com and sign up for your GCP account.
- Fill out all the required information to include billing information.
- Upon activation you will receive $300 in GCP credits.
- Click here for a video guide from Google on setting up a GCP account.
New and Existing Google Cloud Platform Customers
Install the Cameyo App for GCP
- Access the GCP marketplace on the left side of your GCP console.
- Search for Cameyo or click here to go to the Cameyo App for GCP landing page.
- Scroll down to the "Tutorials and Documentation" section and open the "Cameyo Google Marketplace Quick Guide".
- Click the "Launch on Compute Engine" button at the top of the screen and follow the steps outlined in the Quick Guide.
- Important: Click here to claim your $200 credit for using the Cameyo App for GCP.
Now that you are up and running, you have access to the only built for the cloud application Platform as a Service that delivers Windows applications to any device from the cloud in any environment. Access our User Guide and Knowledge Base to configure Cameyo to meet your specific needs.
Don't Want to Use GCP? No Problem.
Cameyo was designed to run in any environment - public or private cloud, hybrid or on-premises. Cameyo Cloud, our fully hosted SaaS runs on Google Cloud Platform, while Cameyo Server can be installed in any environment. Go to our Products page to learn more about the features and benefits and to start a free 10 day trial.